I ordered on the 4th of May two flashlights on Amazon from Allworldsales, for an amount of $150.
They've been delivered on the 6th of May at Viabox and I've been advised of that.
I was expecting another parcel from Pelikan Parts, A bumper reflector for my car. This parcel arrived one week later.
When advised of the reception of the second parcel at Viabox, I requested their expedition to me, and paid for that.
The next day customer service emails me that as in one of the two packages there is a flammable sealant, they will have to remove it as it cannot be shipped by air.
I replied that I did not order any sealant but that might be a part of the car's reflector part and asked them to remove it and to send me the rest of the packages.
They agreed to do so and sent me the rest.
4 days after I only received the car's reflector... So I contacted them and after 3 days of Chat they told me that the Flashlights package contained rechargeable batteries that could not be air shipped.
Again, I asked them to remove the batteries and ship me the flashlights. They agreed to do so.
The next day I receive an email telling me that they cannot ship the flammable sealant !!??
Again, I tell them to disregard the sealant and ship me the flashlights.
They answer me then that they don't have any flashlights (this, 10 days after the first complaint) and to check with the sender. And that their customer service is not aware of what is in their warehouse and that they told me by mistake that they were flashlights in my package...??!
Ok, I emailed to Amazon and Allworldsales telling them that they might have sent a wrong object and that instead of sending the flashlights they sent me a sealant...
The seller answers me back that they never had any Sealant in their catalog and that they never could have done this mistake...
Just to further check I sent the seller a picture of the package along with the sealant from Viabox (attached).
The seller answers me that his shipping was done using Flat rate USPS mail and that the enveloppe on the picture wasn't the one he posted !!!
Now not more answers from the Viabox part since 2 days...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Repacking for free
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "I'm sick of Netflix deciding how long to stream their TV shows before interrupting them. If they are going to do this they should provide a wireless to each of..."
- "These guys are horrible! They damaged both of my vehicles (2011 Toyota Sienna and 2001 Hyundai Sonata) transporting them from North Carolina to Oregon resulting in over $1400 in damage...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."