I ordered on the 4th of May two flashlights on Amazon from Allworldsales, for an amount of $150.
They've been delivered on the 6th of May at Viabox and I've been advised of that.
I was expecting another parcel from Pelikan Parts, A bumper reflector for my car. This parcel arrived one week later.
When advised of the reception of the second parcel at Viabox, I requested their expedition to me, and paid for that.
The next day customer service emails me that as in one of the two packages there is a flammable sealant, they will have to remove it as it cannot be shipped by air.
I replied that I did not order any sealant but that might be a part of the car's reflector part and asked them to remove it and to send me the rest of the packages.
They agreed to do so and sent me the rest.
4 days after I only received the car's reflector... So I contacted them and after 3 days of Chat they told me that the Flashlights package contained rechargeable batteries that could not be air shipped.
Again, I asked them to remove the batteries and ship me the flashlights. They agreed to do so.
The next day I receive an email telling me that they cannot ship the flammable sealant !!??
Again, I tell them to disregard the sealant and ship me the flashlights.
They answer me then that they don't have any flashlights (this, 10 days after the first complaint) and to check with the sender. And that their customer service is not aware of what is in their warehouse and that they told me by mistake that they were flashlights in my package...??!
Ok, I emailed to Amazon and Allworldsales telling them that they might have sent a wrong object and that instead of sending the flashlights they sent me a sealant...
The seller answers me back that they never had any Sealant in their catalog and that they never could have done this mistake...
Just to further check I sent the seller a picture of the package along with the sealant from Viabox (attached).
The seller answers me that his shipping was done using Flat rate USPS mail and that the enveloppe on the picture wasn't the one he posted !!!
Now not more answers from the Viabox part since 2 days...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Repacking for free
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "Target shipped my item on 12/6/16 and it was due to arrive to me on 12/15. EFW received the item on 12/15 and scanned it in at their local warehouse...."
- "3 Day Select... Does that mean they will select how many days after the 3 my package will actually arrive? After waiting for a new phone to be delivered (for..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "It a Great product, and outstanding company,with excellent customer service. ..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "These guys are horrible! They damaged both of my vehicles (2011 Toyota Sienna and 2001 Hyundai Sonata) transporting them from North Carolina to Oregon resulting in over $1400 in damage...."