I ordered on the 4th of May two flashlights on Amazon from Allworldsales, for an amount of $150.
They've been delivered on the 6th of May at Viabox and I've been advised of that.
I was expecting another parcel from Pelikan Parts, A bumper reflector for my car. This parcel arrived one week later.
When advised of the reception of the second parcel at Viabox, I requested their expedition to me, and paid for that.
The next day customer service emails me that as in one of the two packages there is a flammable sealant, they will have to remove it as it cannot be shipped by air.
I replied that I did not order any sealant but that might be a part of the car's reflector part and asked them to remove it and to send me the rest of the packages.
They agreed to do so and sent me the rest.
4 days after I only received the car's reflector... So I contacted them and after 3 days of Chat they told me that the Flashlights package contained rechargeable batteries that could not be air shipped.
Again, I asked them to remove the batteries and ship me the flashlights. They agreed to do so.
The next day I receive an email telling me that they cannot ship the flammable sealant !!??
Again, I tell them to disregard the sealant and ship me the flashlights.
They answer me then that they don't have any flashlights (this, 10 days after the first complaint) and to check with the sender. And that their customer service is not aware of what is in their warehouse and that they told me by mistake that they were flashlights in my package...??!
Ok, I emailed to Amazon and Allworldsales telling them that they might have sent a wrong object and that instead of sending the flashlights they sent me a sealant...
The seller answers me back that they never had any Sealant in their catalog and that they never could have done this mistake...
Just to further check I sent the seller a picture of the package along with the sealant from Viabox (attached).
The seller answers me that his shipping was done using Flat rate USPS mail and that the enveloppe on the picture wasn't the one he posted !!!
Now not more answers from the Viabox part since 2 days...
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Repacking for free
What I disliked
You May Also Like
- "In October l purchased what I was told a 2016 extended height 6x12 trailer.after a few weeks the paint on the frame seemed to be coming off and rust started..."
- "I saw pitbull puppies on Craigslist. No info on the area or owners was given. I texted the number and the lady replied saying she was going to contact me..."
- " The Manager, LBC Express Inc. at sa mga Kinauukulan, Ako po si Ricardo A. Del Rosario na wastong edad na nakatira sa Angono Rizal ay sumulat sa inyong tanggapan..."
- "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..."
- "I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager..."
- "Hole in One International Scam lady out of 1 million dollars in Oregon Casino. Hole in One International scam lady in Arizona of 1 Million Dollars Hole in One International..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."