1. shipment tracking from ebay showed my item was delivered to their address but viabox claimed they never received it. how am i supposed to contest that? usps shows it was accepted! but viabox insists its not in their warehouse. i demanded refund but they simply said i’d have to ask the seller. MY ITEM WAS STOLEN FROM THEIR WAREHOUSE and they RUDELY IGNORED RESPONSIBILITY.
2. plenty of shipping partners but ALL OF THEM ARE RIDICULOUSLY PRICED. they charged $56 just to ship to an adress in portland—literally the same city where my suite was located! i asked to send via usps priority for only $13 and no, they insist to ship via ups ground (where they probably make 70% profit) or they will discard the item.
3. you have to go to their mainpage and message their “zendesk” service in order to get a reply. if you message them directly from your suite (which would have been more covenient as it has your suite information already), you will NEVER hear back.
4. log in page ALWAYS takes you to “sign up now” (theyre always selling!) so if youre an existing costumer you have to search for the scroll up button just to log in.
5. user interface on the iphone does not display properly, always covering other boxes.
Product or Service Mentioned: Viabox Delivery Service.
Reason of review: Order processing issue.