Belgrade, Central Serbia
1.7K views

I tried to forward a video capure card from the US I baught on Ebay of 5 ounces in weight

and the only option was Fedex to Serbia

I asked them

Why do I have only Fedex as an option Which costs $160 to deliver to me in Serbia? Other reshipping companies have way less expensive shipping carrier options.

they sent me an email

We are sorry but we can only send manual quotes and invoices to your country with shipments via Aramex, TNT and DHL at this time.

To ship VIA1433789406 shipping costs is below. Kindly advise which shipping method suits and update your order category and type so we can send you an invoice. Thank you

Aramex (3-7 business days) - $29.88

TNT Economy (3 to 5 business days) - $69.42

TNT Express (2 to 4 business days) - $114.64

DHL Express (2-3 business days) - $114.87

thank god I payed only about $5 for the card with shipping to Viabox.

DO NOT USE VIABOX

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of shipping service from Viabox. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Viabox to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Viabox for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Izmir, Izmir, Turkey #1239222

Viabox is terrible. I paid 70 $ for shipmment of 50$ valued small pack.

And they send it via TNT shipment by road transport syetm.

As FOB. Becasue of this *** trasportaiojnsyrtm the goods in custom and I should act as importer trader for 50$

Very bad service...