145 views

Viabox customer service is really that bad. Needed to complete the form 1583 allowing USPS to deliver to viabox on your behalf.

Contacted the customer service by opening a ticket. The customer rep told me that USPS will keep my package at local post office during the time I needed to complete the USPS and IDs . 3 Days later I send all the needed information to viabox and ask about the package USPS was keeping at the local post office... Surprise, returned to sender because of the inability and the major don't give a *** customer attitude of viabox.

Not at all customer oriented, could keep the package meanwhile I send the needed information... So few days later package was reshipped to viabox. When planning the forwarding, the package magically weigh 4 pounds more !! What an unfair business practice, cost me 75$ to ship to Canada instead of the average 50-55$ .

So I decided to pay the additional fee to get my package and ending this nightmare. What a bunch of clowns, worst of the industry hand down.

Did I get my package ? Nope it was seized by custom, probably because viabox is such a shady business that it is already flagged at custom.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viabox Mail Forwarding Service.

Comments

I AGREE 100% .... THIS COMPANY IS VERY BAD SERVICE AND THIEF....

Viabox Reviews