326 views

I SHIPPED AN EXPENSIVE ITEM TO VIABOX USING FEDEX AS IVE DONE SO IN THE PAST & WITHOUT ANY E-MAIL OR COMMUNICATION FROM VIABOX I DECIDED TO CHECK THE TRACKING. VIABOX DECLINED THE SHIPMENT 3 TIMES WITHOUT TELLING ME. IT WAS EVENTUALLY RETURNED TO SENDER AFTER 3 ATTEMPTS BY FEDEX FOR SOMEONE AT VIABOX TO ACCEPT THE DELIVERY. (NOT EVEN SURE IF I WILL SEE THE ITEM AGAIN) THIS IS AN EXPENSIVE ITEM!!!!!

HERE IS THE PROOF: FEDEX TRACKING: 770670838140

I E-MAIL THEM TO ASK WHY ARE YOU DECLINING MY SHIPMENT 3 TIMES?? AND THEY TELL ME THEY DONT TAKE FEDEX SHIPMENTS ANYMORE BECAUSE FEDEX SEND DRUGS. THEY SAID THEY WONT PAY FOR IT TO BE RE-SHIPPED AND THAT ITS ALL FEDEX FAULT. YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. THEY WONT ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THEY NEEDED TO DO WAS TO INFORM ME THAT THEY ARE NOT TAKING FEDEX SHIPMENTS ANYMORE. NO COMMUNICATION. VIABOX TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SIMPLY DONT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS. THE SHIPPING ALONE ON THIS ITEM COST $$$. LET ALONE IF I WILL EVER SEE IT AGAIN.

ALSO LAST ORDER I PAID FOR FEDEX PRIORITY AND THEY SENT VIA TNT ECONOMY MAIL WITHOUT TELLING ME OR REFUNDING THE DIFFERENCE. PARCEL TOOK OVER 3 WEEKS TO ARRIVE.

IF YOU DARE LEAVE AN ITEM IN YOUR BOX FOR 1 DAY OVER THE 90 DAY PERIOD THEY WILL TAKE IT AND SELL IT ON YOU.

Location: Gainesville, Florida