407 views

Hi, Your warehouse said my 2package VIA1443207831 and VIA1442998066 contains liquids which is restricted and you can't ship outside the US. But this liquid is not Hazardous or flammable liquid. My vendor is able to ship outside the US, i choose to deliver to your warehouse i thought it can be cheaper after combine shipping. But end up your company said cannot ship outside the US and ask me to return back to my vendor by my own cost ?! I'm paying $30 to the vendor to ship to your warehouse, now you ask me to pay the shipping cost to return back to my vendor ? This is unfair to me because is not my problem, the liquid has no problem to ship outside the US. My liquid is castus juice wood stabilizing resin and resin by alumilite for handcraft purposes. Now i just request your company to return it back to the vendor without a fees. Your company remove this 2 package on my dashboard. The case not resolve, but is removing from your dashboard. i couldn't check which number is belong to which tracking number. I have been email your customer service for more than 3days, there are no one reply to me. How long you want to held my package at your warehouse ? My vendor will not accept return more than 30days. I hope you won't delay more than 30days. I waiting for your quick respond before i complaint/comment to other website. Please kindly understand my situation. Thank you . My suite C15-533745

There are no prepaid offer from my vendor. Are you okay? Now is your company not allow to ship outside the US but other can ship outside the US.

You have to pay the shipping fees return to my vendor.

No one will pay the shipping fees return to my vendor. No prepaid offer from my vendor, i already pay $30 from vendor to your warehouse. You have to do something now to be fair to me!!!!

You are forwarder company, what is the big deal returning the package to my vendor without a fees!? You are holding my package more than 5days now ! You are trying to delay and delay my package.

Please returning to my vendor with your own cost, i already pay $30 ship to your warehouse! Who going to pay me back my $30 ?!

Be fair and steady to me.

Pls return the 2 package to the vendor without a fees. You can use USPS to return back to the vendor. As i know USPS is the lower shipping fees.

And pls do send me the tracking number. This is urgent.

(3DAYS LATER) YOU ARE HOLDING MY 2PACKAGE AT YOUR WAREHOUSE FOR MORE THAN 7DAYS AND NO ONE REPLY MY MESSAGE. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ? YOU CANNOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE US AND YOU KEEP SILENT. NOW I NEED TO RETURN BACK TO THE VENDOR FOR REFUND. WHY YOU KEEP SILENT THERE. BE RESPONSIBLE , REPLY TO ME ! MY Suite C15-533745. REPLY BY TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE WAITING FOR 7DAYS !

Reason of review: NO ONE REPLY, NO ONE GOING TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.MY REQUEST IS JUST RETURN TO THE VENDOR WITHOUT A FEES..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Ipoh, Perak