288 views

1- My item is received at my unit and the shipping cost is 3.5 times more than what I was quoted for when using the shipping calculator, I will take the fault for this one as I am not able to locate the screenshot I took for the estimate.

2- I decide to return the good because the shipping cost is way more than what I anticipated, so I request a return and days go by and the time is still not picked up. I contact the vendor and they inform me that they tried numerous time to contact the only number provided on their website but no one would pick up and they need to schedule a pick up time. I also tried requesting viabox to contact my vendor to schedule a suitable time, they promised to do so but never did.

3- Almost 3 weeks goes by, I decide to pay what ever amount they are asking to get this over with, I make payment for the lowest option which is FedEx and wait for 4 days for the item to be shipped, I then receive an email from viabox stating that the shipper refuses to accept my items. Great! I then ask for a refund and an alternate shipper. I would like to note that email exchange with these guys takes forever with not much help received.

4- Finally, I ask for the price of the shipping cost via TNT as the amount appearing in my shipping manager was one dollar. I receive a replay with a quoted price but now I can only pay either by bitcoin or wire transfer, something is fishy! and I am yet to receive the initial payment made via FedEx. I am not sure where this will lead but my hopes are not too high.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from unnecessary headache, stress and frustration.

Location: Manama, Al Asimah Governorate

Comments

This is an update of my earlier post. Eventually I have received my refund and all my reqests have been met by them. I prolly exaggerated and got panicy due to making a high amount payment but it all got sorted out.

Viabox Reviews