186 views
1.4

I would not recommend this service unless you want to get instant headaches and spend a lot money.

At first I'm an european customer and I have some experience with such services already. Shipito was too expensive and I tried to find good replacement...

Viabox was all free and I was so amazed how well everything works. I ordered a few goods. Unfortunately I had to return part of my orders due to high weight of content... and the result? Unless you get lucky and get prepaid labels VIiabox will charge you for every *** package sent from them with price starting at 41- 110 USD ( that was almost price i paid to get one of boxes delivered to my country in central Europe) and that return was only within USA. I started to feel this is tad unfair so tried to find out options straight from UPS and I was shocked their prices are 3 x lower and does not offer any Saver or Priority ( what is the cheapest option of Viabox THEY said).. please be careful and do not feed those thieves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viabox Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Viabox Pros: Pics of content for free, Repacking for free, No fees.

Viabox Cons: Shipping cost, Slow responses from customer service, Not even logical costs.

Location: Prague, Prague