299 views

I asked via chat a support employee if my address in Elkhart is still vaild, as my profile showed an address in Portland, Oregon. The employee confirmed.

Then I had several items sent to this address. All of the items were undeliverable. I entered in contact with viabox on the same support ticket.

Then another support person wrote me that the warehouse in Elkhart has been closed down for over a year now ... Today the USPS tracking information for the first reshipped item to Portland shows this: Business Closed 2016-12-07, 19:46:00, PORTLAND, OR 97209 Business Closed 2016-12-07, 12:01:00, PORTLAND, OR 97209 Out for Delivery 2016-12-07, 08:25:00, PORTLAND, OR 97210 Sorting Complete 2016-12-07, 08:15:00, PORTLAND, OR 97210 Looks like this company is going out of business?

Product or Service Mentioned: Viabox Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Your item is there - you need to sign a USPS Document in the FAQ. It did the same to me, but they didn't tell me that it had arrived.

When you sign the document and return it, your item will be 'delivered' to them.

Viabox Reviews