159 views
1.1

I ordered 2 tablets for my children for delivery before Christmas. The items were delivered to the VIAbox warehouse on 15th December.

I had to chase up with a couple of emails before they acknowledged that they had received these. Viabox then 'sat on the items' till 19th December before they dispatched. Looking at the tracking status, the packages then left Los Angeles on 22nd december and they are currently showing a delivery date to Canada of 28th December!!! That's 2 weeks after the items were delivered to the VIAbox warehouse in Oregon.

That's completely unacceptable. The expectation they gave on their website for the courier service I chose was 4-5 business days fro the date they received in their warehouse. That should have meant delivery to my home address on 22nd December at the latest, NOT 28th December. To to make matters even worse, these are childrens Christmas presents which will not be received in time and I have been charged 90 US dollars for a shoddy courier service!

I sent Viabox several emails and I found their responses very slow and they did not address the issues that I raised in my emails.

Summary: Do not use them if you need your deliveries quickly. Also be aware that you will pay through the nose for courier charges and yet you will receive a slow service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Viabox Mail Forwarding Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Viabox Cons: Unexpected pricing, Bad customer service.

Comments